- Nick, are you aware that what you're asking me?
- I am fully aware of - I stood my ground.
- What the hell kind of investment? The company is on the verge of collapse. I can not invest in something that obviously burned.
- Michael, you have to invest in something that will bring you in the future profit. Tobacco firm can not be unprofitable. We need new tools.
- What are the machines?
- I was at the factory. I saw with my own eyes. People work in terrible conditions. The equipment is very much out of date. If we update the equipment, we can reduce the number of jobs, because all that now people do can make machines.
Book Views: 433
U.S. Congress Senate Committee
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
Federal Cave Resources Protection ACT and Restriction of Dams in Parks and Monuments: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Public Lands, National Parks, and Forests of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congr
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:2 mb
Estimated time:2 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment